My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 January 2010

Over the Moon!

I have a brand new header! What? Sometimes it is the smallest of surprise gestures that take my breath away. Amy aka Coffee With the Mrs. realised my header was lacking a book! I know, I know, I am never seen without at least one book. Take a look above to see what she made for me. Amy is a dear friend and recently became a new mum to a darling baby girl and her son is just too cute for words. Amy has been re-doing her own site, which looks fantastic! Pop by Coffee With the Mrs. and see what she has been busy working on, when not busy being a full-time mum of two and wife.

Thank you Amy, you made my day. Muah!

Photobucket

14 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

That's our Amy!! She ROCKS!! Gonna have to get some $ together and have her redo my knitting blog. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have do it more!

WHOOOHOOOO Jennifer - your site now reflects two of your passions! Knitting and Reading! :)

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

So glad you like it. :) You've been needing a book in there for quite some time.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Awww isn't Amy the sweetest? I absolutely love your new header...yes, it makes sense to have a book!!

Love it!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Looks great! Very nice of Amy :)

Shelly said...

Love the header! She does great work!

Lisa said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! Love it!

Sandra said...

It's lovely, how nice to have a friend who's able (and willing) to do such things for you.

The Muse said...

Nice things...are always well received...

Hurrah!

Kathleen W. said...

It's looking great, Amy did such a nice job on your blog (I know I probably commented way back when it was done). You need a second button too, so knitters can have the knitting button and readers can have the reading one. :)

Petunia said...

I love it. Your blog is so pretty.

Naomi said...

that was so sweet!

Ryan G said...

What a great header...looks good!

kaye said...

what a sweet friend :) and the header looks great.

Melody said...

I love your new header!