My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

31 January 2010

The Sunday Salon 31 January


The Sunday Salon.com
I cannot believe just how quickly January flew by! Tomorrow is 1 February and I still am waiting for snow.

This past week eight reviews went up:
Today I am going to read:
  • Islands of the Swans by Ciji Ware
    Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

    All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

    Photobucket

6 comments:

Diane said...

You had a busy week with all those reviews. Enjoy you Sunday, reading the book of your choice :)

gautami tripathy said...

January flew by so fast!

Here is my Sunday Salon post!

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

I'm still trying to get a copy of Alice I Have Been since reading your review. :-) Thanks for sharing.

Book Dilettante said...

Nice list of books read. Not much to do here in the midwest except read:) It's snowy and cold outside!

Hope you'll visit my Sunday Salon

Alyce said...

I agree that January went by really fast. You sure did get a lot of reviews posted!

Suzanne said...

January did go by like a flash! I wish I could pack up some snow for you- Connecticut has plenty! :D

What a busy review week you had! Loved your review for Alice I Have Been! I enjoyed it too!