My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 January 2010

The Sunday Salon the First of 2010

The Sunday Salon.com


Happy New Year! Today is the last day of The New Year's Read-a-Thon.
Today is the last day of winter break, so there will be a lot of family time with some reading time mixed in.

This past four reviews went up:
I am hoping to read:
  • To read My Dearest Mr. Darcy by Sharon Lathan (320 pages)
    Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

    All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

    Photobucket

2 comments:

Book Dilettante said...

I'm relatively new to this meme. Hope you will visit my Sunday Salon at A New Year and a New Name

Farrah said...

I hear that the My Dearest Mr. Darcy by Sharon Lathan (series)is good. I need to get that too now...