My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 January 2010

What Are You Reading Mondays? - 18 January


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

This past week deviated from my original plans, which worked out fine, even if my anal-retentive nature rebelled a wee bit.

I Read:
  • Beyond Blue Surviving Depression & Anxiety and Making the Most of Bad Genes by Therese Borchard - Review
  • Corrigan's Pool by Dot Ryan- Review
  • Who Owns the World: The Surprising Truth About Every Piece of Land On the Planet by Kevin Cahill, Rob McMahon - Review
  • 101 Glam Girl Ways to An Ultra Chic Lifestyle by Dawn Del Russo- Review
  • Veracity by Laura Bynum - Review
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • Knit, Purl, Die by Anne Canadeo
  • Sleep No More by Susan Crandall
  • Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
  • Gringa In A Strange Land by Linda Dahl
  • The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.


      Photobucket

29 comments:

Jessica Lawlor said...

Wow! You had a fab reading week last week. Hope this one is just as good!

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Hi! First time vistor here!

What a great list to have read! i hope you have a fantastic week!

Teddyree said...

Another awesome list. I'm interested to see what you think of Alice I Have Been. Happy reading :-)

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

I just ordered Who Owns the World because I saw it on another blog and it looked interesting.

Have a great reading week!

Katrina said...

Have a wonderful reading week! If you have a chance, you can come see What I am reading, too.

Mary said...

You read some good books last week. Hope this week is just as good!

Aths said...

Good list. Looking forward to know how you find "Gringa In A Strange Land". I have that on my TBR! Happy Reading week!

Zia said...

Wow you finished so many. I was lucky to finish the one this past week. Alice I have been looks great!

Lori @ Msslaydbug said...

You were quite the reader this week !! I can't wait to read some of your reviews for books you have coming this week !! Your list looks great !

Lynne said...

What a list, Jennifer. "You done good!"

Lynne's Book Reviews

Sharon said...

You have your reading plate full! These are all new to me books but Knit, Purl, Die sounds like it might be a fun read! I'll wait for your review to see how you liked it. Happy reading!

alitareads said...

Wow, you had a great reading week! Enjoy the books you have coming up - Alice I Have Been looks really good.

Lydia said...

I've been wanting to check out Alice I Have been!

chelleyreads said...

seems you had a great reading week! enjoy this coming week :)

Nise' said...

Excellent reading week. So far, I have read good things about Alice I Have Been. Enjoy.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, Alice I Have Been is on my list too!

My post:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_18.html

Sue Jackson said...

Wow, once again, a very productive reading week for you - I'll have to check out some more of your reviews.

Sue

Julie said...

You read some great books last week. I've put a few on my list to read!

Paula said...

Very cool list looks like you'll have a busy week with books

dArLyN said...

woa..u were absolutely had a fabulous week! hope this week you'll accomplish all the to be read list =p

Ms Ulat Buku said...

wow looks like you managed to read a lot of books last week. Your list for this week looks interesting too. Have a great reading week ahead!

Nina said...

Lots of books you have read last week!!
Hope you have fun reading the books for this week!

101 Glam Girl Ways to An Ultra Chic Lifestyle sounds fun!

Ruth Schaller said...

Lots of books! i wish I had more time to read more! So many things to do, so little time, right?

Hope you have a great week!

Divine Mrs D said...

Wow! That is amazing. I love that you can read all those books in a week. :) It's been slow going with my one book as of late.

Stopping by from SITS!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Wow! You read so many books in a week. I read that many too. They are just written for toddlers.

Stopping by from SITS!

Crystal said...

I'm envious! Wish I could read that many books in a week! I'm a slow reader. :)

Deanna/ibeeeg said...

Another great list. Alice I have Been interests me.
Have a great week.

J. Kaye said...

I so want to read Sleep No More by Susan Crandall. Can't wait to find out what you think.

Kristen said...

Another great week for you. I'm bouncing all over the place this week so my next Monday's post should be a disaster. :-)