My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 January 2010

What Are You Reading Mondays? The First of 2010


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read:
  • Deadly Codes by JP O'Donnell (206 pages)- Review
  • Abandoned and Forgotten (431 pages) by Evelyne Tannehill - Review
  • A Visit From Voltaire (351 pages) by Dinah Lee Küng - Review
  • Leading Lady (297 pages) by Heywood Gould - Review
This Week I am hoping to read :
  • My Dear Mr. Darcy by Sharon Lathan (320 pages)
  • The Sweet By and By by Sara Evans (307 pages)
  • The Most Effective Ways to Live Longer by Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., C.N.S. (286 pages)
  • Angel and Apostle by Deborah Noyes (294 pages)
  • The Forgotten Legion by Ben Kane (544 pages)
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.


      Photobucket

15 comments:

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

You did well last week. I am planning on reading Mr Dear Mr. Darcy next week. You've got a great list of reads, good luck!

Laughing Stars aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

You had a great reading week! I am off to see some of your reviews.

Mine is here

Tea said...

Love your review about The Leading Lady. Can you imagine being in that group of people?? Talk about all types! I would love to be a fly on the wall.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/12/j-kayes-meme-what-are-you-reading-on.html

Ladybug said...

What a great week you've had! I'm putting Abandoned and Forgotten on my wishlist.

Ruth Schaller said...

I love the way you put the number of pages for each book your looking to read. I think it gives more of idea of what you're up against....lol

Hope you enjoy your books this week and get through them all. :D

Jan von Harz said...

Since I spend all my time reading young adult fiction, I am going to make your blog a regular visit to try and keep up with what great adult books are out there. Love you site it is very well organized and pretty! I especially like the blog roll.

PS. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

GFDesignz said...

Nice selections Jen! I have Deadly Codes on my TBR list! :_)

alitareads said...

I'm going to read your review for A Visit From Voltaire right now! Enjoy the books you have coming up this week :)

MarceJ said...

I look forward to your review on The Sweet by and by, that is on my TBR list for this year also.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/01/j-kayes-what-are-you-reading-on-mondays.html

Cat said...

The Voltaire book sounds a good one to add to my list.

Happy reading!

Becky said...

Wow, you got through a lot! Hope you loved them, Ill read the reviews

Zia said...

What a busy reader you have been! Happy reading this week.

Vasilly said...

You have a huge reading week ahead of you! Good luck and happy reading.

Sue Jackson said...

Looks like you have a good reading week ahead.

Happy New Year!

Sue

J. Kaye said...

Sorry for being so late to comment. The reading challenges I'm hosting has me running behind. Hope you have a great reading week!