My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 January 2010

A Winner Is Announced!


I have been informed that a winner has been announced!

"We're excited to announce that Carol from Carol's Notebook won the necklace! Carol left a comment on Freda Man's blog! Congratulations Carol! (The winner was chosen using random number integer.com. If you have any questions about the contest please email, Amy.)"

I have also been asked to share with my reader's that Pearl Girls will be giving away 5 copies of the Pearl Girls book this week on the Pearl Girls' blog.

My Review of the book, Pearl Girls, is here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Yup, congrats to Carol!

Ryan G said...

Congrats to Carol!