My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 January 2010

Wrap Up: New Year Read-a-Thon


It is past time for me to wrap up this event, I meant to earlier, but pain and being bedridden kept me from it. I enjoyed Bookworming in the 21st Century's New Year Read-a-Thon. I was not able to read as much as I would have like partly due to family time and the other part due to my health. However, I did manage to complete 2 novels and get the reviews written! I managed to read :
  • Leading Lady by Heywood Gould (297 pages) -Review
  • A Visit From Voltaire by Dinah Lee Küng (360 pages) -Review
Not too bad for dividing my time with my family, being bedridden with pain and reading. I highly recommend A Visit From Voltaire, it lifted my spirits when I did not think they could be. A delightful novel to say the least.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I wanted to do the readathon but it didnt work that way.... glad you got some reading done and hope that you are doing much better.

Have a great week!

T. Anne said...

Sounds like your enjoying it. I read my way through the holidays as well. It taught me so much!

Kathryn said...

Stopping by from SITS!

Just wanted to let you know about my button swap and the chance for your blog to be featured! Check it out:
http://singing-in-the-rain24.blogspot.com/2009/12/button-swap.html