My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 February 2010

Booking Through Thursday-Genre?


The northern hemisphere, at least, is socked in by winter right now… So, on a cold, wintry day, when you want nothing more than to curl up with a good book on the couch … what kind of reading do you want to do?

Oh how I wish we had snow! If we had snow I would be outside in it, I do love heavy snowstorms, but since I am not, I like to curl up with a good book, usually a long tome with a complex plot. So what genre am I in the mood for? It truly depends on my mood. Sometimes I want the classics, other times I prefer historical fiction, and some days I am drawn to suspense or a delightful cozy mystery. Today I am in the mood for a good suspense thriller.

Anyone can play along each Thursday with Booking Through Thursday.

Photobucket

18 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

i read anything, anytime!

BTT: Winter Reading

Alayne said...

Cozy mysteries are fabulous. Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

IceJewel said...

Historical fictions have always been one of my favorites :)

Callista said...

Classics and historical fiction would put me to sleep! I don't have snow right not but if some comes, I'll certainly try to send it your way, I hate snow after Christmas!

Here's my BTT Answer

Rachelle said...

Oooh, a cozy mystery is just what I have been craving!

Michelle said...

You are more than welcome to the snow that's headed our way tomorrow. I'm so sick of snow!

nashvillebookworm said...

Snow is always a good excuse to curl up with a good book...or two or three.

That's why it's good to have a big pile of TBR books...in case we're snowed in for weeks or months! :)

nashvillebookworm said...

Snow is always a good excuse to curl up with a good book...or two or three.

That's why it's good to have a big pile of TBR books...in case we're snowed in for weeks or months! :)

Mash1195 said...

Mysteries for me. Snow...thats the dreaded 4 letter word for me. As I get older the more I dislike it.
CMashLovesToRead

Lori@Escape Between The Pages said...

We got snow last night. I don't mind it, but it is a pain in the ass getting the dogs to go out in it.Here's Mine

fredamans said...

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/booking-through-thursday-winter-reading.html

MarceJ said...

Your in the mood for a good suspense thriller.... so what are you reading?

Twisted by Andrea Kane is what I would recommend for you.

Thanks for visiting today.

MarceJ said...

Your in the mood for a good suspense thriller.... so what are you reading?

Twisted by Andrea Kane is what I would recommend for you.

Thanks for visiting today.

Kris said...

I love historical fictions!

Sandra said...

I'm very much a mood reader myself. I like to read about hot places in winter. Ours are very long and often very cold. In summer, which is short but hot and humid. I read things set in the Arctic or Scandinavia in winter to cool off.

Michelle said...

I'm a mood reader too! And I agree about the snow. I am in the mood for one good snow day. (All the snow keeps going east of us.)

BTW, I LOVE your blog design! Very very cute!!

pussreboots said...

I'm recycling my weekly geeks answer for this week's BTT.

cutlex said...

Fiction please! And of course, romance to feed my young heart!