My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 February 2010

Booking Through Thursday - Olympic Reading


You may have noticed–the Winter Olympics are going on. Is that affecting your reading time? Have you read any Olympics-themed books? What do you think about the Olympics in general? Here’s your chance to discuss!

I have noticed the Olympics are on telly and no, it has not affected my reading. A series of personal issues have affected my reading far more as of late and I am trying to play catch-up. I have not in recent memory read any Olympic themed books. I do so enjoy some aspects of the winter Olympics and others I can do without, as with most things in life.


Anyone can play along each Thursday with Booking Through Thursday.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Lori said...

I don't watch them. Here's Mine

Alayne said...

I enjoy watching them. My BTT is at The Crowded Leaf.

Mash1195 said...

I am feeling the same way.
CMashLovesToRead

Nise' said...

I am a big fan. I am watching Men's Curling as I visit blogs.

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

Not a huge fan of the Olympics. I only watch the opening ceremony :D

Denise said...

Stopping by from SITS!
Please stop by!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

Chrissie said...

Check out my blog for a special award!!!

IceJewel said...

Sports and me never get along together. But one thing is there which I do like watching..figure skating !

Anyway, reading a non-fiction book is a total no-no for me..! And, saying that, I haven't read any Olympics-based book ! Sports itself doesn't interest me, so I don't think any book might ! So why waste time ?

Chèli said...

I listen to aydio books while I watch so it really hasn't impacted my reading that much.

Chèli
Cheli's Shelves

Becky said...

The Olympics dont seem to have affected anyone's reading very much!

Pam said...

I like watching them there are only certain ones I care about. I've really been watching the skiers this time and I usually don't care about that. Funny how outside of the Olympics I could care less about these sports, except maybe the skating.

P.S. Love your blog!

Michelle said...

Jennifer - I hope things settle down for you and you can eke in a little time for watching the Olympics or read.

Jennifer G. said...

I have them on if I'm home, whether I'm actively watching them or not. I mostly am though. :-)