My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 February 2010

The Four Month Challenge




I could blame weakness for challenges on a number of things, however, what it truly boils down to is the fact that I adore reading and I caved. This challenge begins March 1,2010 and ends June 30, 2010.

From the challenge page (while you are there, join!) T4MC Part 3:

5 Point Challenges

Read a book by an author you’ve never read before

Read a book with a one word title

Read a book with an animal name in the title

Read a book with a proper name in the title

Read a fantasy

10 Point Challenges

Read an ‘Austenesque’ book

Read a book with a two word title

Read a book that is part of a series

Read a book about a real person

Read a mystery

15 Point Challenges


Read a book written in the 60’s (any century)

Read a book with a number in the title

Read a book by an author born in March, April, May or June.

Read a book with a three word title

Read a book by an author with three names

20 Point Challenges

Read a book with over 500 pages

Read a book with a four word title

Read a book by two authors

Read a book written in the 70s (any century)

Read a book that has been number one on the NYT Best-sellers list


Note: The 20 point challenges really appeal to me, I wonder what that says about me as a reader.

So, did you visit the challenge? Did you join?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

This challenge sounds like so much fun! I am sooo tempted to join!

I look forward to seeing your points accumulate!

Have a great week!