My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 February 2010

Is the week over?



I wanted to post a very brief note letting my readers know this has been an extremely difficult week and if I do not get back to someone straightaway, it is due to the numerous factors that have occurred this week.

  • A family member passed away.
  • Our 91 year old neighbour, who is like a grandmother to us all, was hospitalised last night and it is touch and go.
  • To top everything off I have some sort of flu.

I will endeavour to respond as promptly as possible to reader, writers, publishers and publicists. I sincerely apologise for any and all inconveniences.

Photobucket

11 comments:

A Mom After God's Own Heart said...

Wow, what a week. You are in my thoughts and prayers....feel better soon!

angie said...

Hugs, Jennifer. My thoughts are with you.

Melody said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you feel better soon!

Msslaydbug said...

I'm so sorry !!! I'm sorry about your family member and hope your neighbor gets better ! Get over that flu - it's a nasty bug !! Feel better soon !!

Kathleen said...

Oh Jennifer, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope things pick up over there and that you feel better from whatever flu/cold/illness you have. My condolences about your family member.

maizie. said...

sorry to hear about your loss and difficult week. hope you're feeling better soon.

kaye said...

oh my! --take off some much needed time, we'll be here when you can get back.

Mash1195 said...

You have had a bad week. Please accept my condolences at the passing of a member of your family. Hopefully your memories will get you through this difficult time.
CMash

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I'm sorry.

Hope you feel better soon.

fredamans said...

Condolences and (((HUGS)))

Aths said...

Get well soon! Sending my condolences to you and your family!