I adore this meme, which was originally What Are you Reading Mondays created by J. Kaye's Book Blog. This fabulous meme is now being hosted by Sheila and has been renamed, It's Monday What Are You Reading? Come join the fun.
It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
Due to the loss of a family member last Sunday and me coming down with the flu slowed my reading down considerably. This week I thought I may be able to catch -up, however, my neighbour has but a few days to live. I will be taking it day by day doing the best dividing my time.
I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):
- Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarren
- Last Night In Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel
- The Singer's Gun by Emily St. John Mandel
- Buying Time by Pamela Samuels Young
- The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker
- Countess of Scandal by Amanda McCabe
- Eternal On the Water by Joseph Monninger
- Moonlight Falls by Vincent Zandri
- Lessons In French by Laura Kinsale
- Home Is Where the Wine Is by Laurie Perry
- All Things Hidden by Tricia Goyer
- Culture of Excess by JR Slosr