My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

22 February 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 22 February




I adore this meme, which was originally What Are you Reading Mondays. This fabulous meme is now being hosted by Sheila and has been renamed, It's Monday What Are You Reading? Come join the fun.

It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

This is pre-posted, since I will most likely be next door with my neigbours, most especially Rosella, until the end.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):

This week I am hoping to read (*note there is at least one book that will not be read in time. I will have a spotlight up. It is a historical novel and quite a tome and at this time, I do not have the attention span this novel requires.):
  • *Coming of the Storm* by W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear
  • The Things That Keep Us Here by Carla Buckley
  • Undress In the Temple of Heaven by Susan Jane Gilman
  • Hasta La Vista, Lola! by Melissa Rameriz (has yet to arrive)
  • Nothing But Trouble Susan May Warren
  • Double Trouble by Susan May Warren
  • The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.


      Photobucket

19 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Jennifer you had a lot of reviews last week! I am going to have to take a look at a couple I think I missed.

Have a good week - looks like you have another good week of reading lined up.

Teddyree said...

I have never in my life read that many books in a week, awesome work! I'm off to check out your review of EOTW. Happy reading :-)

Chrissie said...

That's a lot of reviews you did last week! Hope you have another good reading week :)

Nina said...

Wow, lots of book you have read! Keep up the good work. And ofcourse enjoy the books for this week. :)

Kris said...

Wow, its amazing you can go through so many books in a week!

Aleksandra said...

Wow, you've read lots of books!
Happy reading!

hcmurdoch said...

Looking forward to your Hasta La Vista Lola review since I just ordered it for my library

Hannah said...

Way to go with the reading and reviewing last week! 11 books is wonderful.

Hope you enjoy your reading this week!

Lydia said...

I picked up The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran and am looking forward to checking it out.

Ruth Schaller said...

Hope you have a great reading week! Check out mine at: http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_22.html

Have a good one! :D

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What a great collection of books! Home is Where the Wine Is sounds fabulous!

bookmagic said...

I wish I could read that many books in a week!! Great job

Jan von Harz said...

I bow at your feet. I think you are the queen of reading and reviews in one week. I will definitely be back to read some of those when I have the time. Your rock!

The1stdaughter said...

You are such a good friend! I can't even begin to know how you've gotten all these books read & reviewed and taken care of your dear friend (which I know you are doing so well).

Do what you can this week and take care of Rosella. We will all still be here to hold you up and listen to your wonderful reviews.

Hoping your week goes better than expected!

Amy said...

Great list! The title "Home is Where the Wine Is" cracked me up. Here's my list.

Zia said...

Great review on EOTW. I really enjoyed that book also.

Becky said...

Theres not a single book there that I am familiar with, but I ope you enjoyed them all will enjoy the ones coming up. Even if I spent a week off work I dont think I could get that much reading done. well done

Gwen said...

Your progress always puts me to shame!

Finished The Swan Thieves last night, hope that you enjoy it as much as I did when you get to it.

alitareads said...

I'm amazed at how much you got done this week, with everything else that's been going on. I hope this week goes well for you.