My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 February 2010

The Reagan Arthur Books Challenge



I have been meaning to sign-up for the Reagan Arthur Books Challenge and after a few kindly reminders (thanks Julie!) I am finally joining in. The Reagan Arthur Book Challenge is being hosted by Julie/Booking Mama and Kathy/Burmuda Onion. This challenge is a bit different from some of the others. In this challenge the goal is to read Reagan Arthur Books which is a new imprint of Little, Brown, and Company. There are currently 3 inprint and 16 more on the way! The books all look to be fantastic, so come join in on the fun. Pleasurable reading with no pressure, it will be wonderful!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie P. said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so excited. I think you're going to have a lot of fun with these books!

bermudaonion said...

Thanks so much for joining us in this challenge! I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I've only read one of the books, but I liked it a lot!

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

Haven't heard about this author, but i will check him out, most definitely!

Tea said...

I almost decided to do perpetual. I would really like to take the challenge along with the group. Kathy makes it seem like fun.