My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 February 2010

Roskilde-Wordful & Wordless Wednesday


(Click to enlarge photo)
Roskilde Musiske Skole, Roskilde, Danmark.
Based on some coments this photo has confused several readers, which was never my intent. I assumed it was straight forward and I should not assume. This is a picture of a steel drum band I listened to in Roskilde, Danmark (aka Denmark).

To view other Wordful Wednesday blogs head over to:


Mom Blogs


Photobucket

18 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I know I have been MIA for a while but I need a bit more of the Wordful part of this Wednesday post. I am lost. :) Miss you!!

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Very cool pic!

Xmas Dolly said...

I'm not sure what the words are, but with those instruments I bet it was cool to watch & listen too! I'm your latest follower.

Kristin said...

Hope you're having a good week!

The band looks loverly.

JamericanSpice said...

Steele drum music in Rskilde Danmark??? I'm totally off huh?

Happy W

Run DMT said...

I love the sound of steel drums. They go so well with a beach and fruity tropical drinks.

Shelley said...

Wish we could hear it!

Shelly said...

Is this a concert you went to?

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/02/wordless-wednesday-schools-shut-rules.html

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Very cool! I like that color red!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Neat! I'm kind of with Kari...a tad bit lost, but I do like it!

fredamans said...

Hope the people danced!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/02/wordless-wednesday.html

Crystal said...

cool

Stefany said...

Very cool!!!!

Whimsical Creations said...

I bet that was fun to watch & hear!

Mrs. Fish aka Two Fish said...

I bet the sound was magnificent!

Ann On and On... said...

That must have been fun!

WhiteBullie said...

Lots of drums :)
How did it sound?

Sue said...

Fun! I love the sound of steel drums. Thanks for sharing.

Happy WW~