My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 February 2010

The Sunday Salon 21 February


The Sunday Salon.com


I look forward to a Sunday where I can say the week has gone well. I am sad, my family is sad and I am exhausted. So far these past three weeks have been rapidly going downhill and the near future looks bleak.

This past week eight reviews and one spotlight went up:
Today I am planning to read:
  • Undress Me In the Temple of Heaven by Susan Jane Gilman
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Harvee (Book Dilettante) said...

I'm impressed with your reading 8 books in a week! I have Corked to give away, and have read Undress Me in the Temple of Heaven, the two memoirs. Have a good week!

Mary said...

I'm keeping Rosella and your family in my thoughts.

Aths said...

You definitely read a lot!

Keeping Rosella in my prayers.

Jenny Girl said...

Prayers to you and yours. {{hugs}}