My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 February 2010

The Sunday Salon 28 January


The Sunday Salon.com


This past week consisted of very little sleep or reading time for me. My dear friend passed away Saturday morning. I do not even want to think of the work that needs to be done in the next few days. I just want to sleep, selfish, I know.

This past week seven reviews, one spotlight, and one guest author post went up:
Today I am planning to read:
  • Shadow of the King by Helen Hollick
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Book Dilettante said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope you keep your spirits up.

Diane said...

Jen...so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Aths said...

Offering you my condolences. SO sorry about Rosella, but she's at least peaceful now.

About reading, you definitely got a lot done! Wow! How do you read so much?

fredamans said...

Sending condolences and (((HUGS)))

Marie Burton said...

So sorry about your friend's passing.
Hugs to you and theirs.
In better news, I hope you enjoy hollick, I haven't acquired any of hers yet but have heard good things. May it ease your mind and make you think of faraway lands =)

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I'm really interested in the Sunday Salon but I can't get the links to work. Any suggestions?