My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

07 February 2010

The Sunday Salon 7 February


The Sunday Salon.com

The beginning of February brought with it a fair deal of pain, rendering me unable to read as much as I had hoped. However, this week did end with a delightful and much anticipated snow storm, so I cannot complain.

EDIT: Due to a death in the family I do not think I will be getting much reading done this week.

This past week six reviews went up:
Today I am plan to finish:
  • Last Night In Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel
I also plan to begin reading:
  • The Singer's Gun by Emily St. John Mandel
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Diane said...

Great reading week. Can't wait to hear your thought on The Singer's Gun.

Lookie Lou TPPC.tv said...

What a fabulous blog! Stopping by from SITS! Could you please do me a favor so I do not continue to pull my hair out? Can you please tell me what the script is for the "grab my button" area? I have checked lots of places, but can't seem to get it right. UGH! Thanks!

Aths said...

Only we readers get delighted by a now storm! ;-) You definitely read a lot of books!

Aths said...

Oh, and forgot to mention!

I have an award for you here. :-)

Petite Little Bee said...

Love your blog. Thanks for sharing. Lia