My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 February 2010

The Sunday Salon Valentine's Day


The Sunday Salon.com

I would like to wish everyone a very happy Valentine's Day!

This past week was most definitely not a good one for me. I am still recovering and getting frightfully behind on reading. I am quite literally reading as much as my health, time, and family permits. So far I am not behind, however beginning Sunday week, I will have numerous reviews due in the span of one week. This would not have been a problem if there had not been a death, a hospitalisation, and an illness. I am more than a wee bit stressed. I shall focus on this week first. I needed a good whinge so thank you to anyone who read this. I feel a little better now.

This past week one spotlight and four reviews went up:
Today I am plan to finish:
  • Moonlight Falls by Vincent Zandri
I also plan to begin reading:
  • Eternal on the Water by Joseph Monninger
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

6 comments:

MoziEsmé said...

Oh - I hate having to meet obligations when you're feeling sick... Looks like you did pretty good! And that Ted Dekker book looks like one I'd like.

stacybuckeye said...

Don't let the blog become an added stress. Take care of yourself.

Amy said...

Hopefully this week will be quiet and relaxing. I hope everything is getting back to normal.

Aths said...

Awww... hope you catch up on your reading real fast. On the contrary, I'm sure everyone will understand. Life happens, and it needs us more. So don't stress out!

Harvee said...

Seems you have been busy! Enjoy the day and the rest of the week!

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

What a rough week! It's OK to be behind every once in awhile. Don't let that stress you out. STILL you had a good week. :-)