I would like to wish everyone a very happy Valentine's Day!
This past week was most definitely not a good one for me. I am still recovering and getting frightfully behind on reading. I am quite literally reading as much as my health, time, and family permits. So far I am not behind, however beginning Sunday week, I will have numerous reviews due in the span of one week. This would not have been a problem if there had not been a death, a hospitalisation, and an illness. I am more than a wee bit stressed. I shall focus on this week first. I needed a good whinge so thank you to anyone who read this. I feel a little better now.
- Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarren
- Last Night In Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel
- The Singer's Gun by Emily St. John Mandel
- Buying Time by Pamela Samuels Young
- The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker
- Moonlight Falls by Vincent Zandri
- Eternal on the Water by Joseph Monninger
All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.