My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 February 2010

Teaser Tuesdays-The Things That Keep Us Here



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is mine:

"Ann felt something grow dark inside her. She reached up and shot the deadbolt home."

~Page 222 , The Things That Keep Us Here by Carla Buckley (This is an Advanced Reader's Copy, so the page number may be different in the final published book)

What are you reading?

Photobucket

27 comments:

pussreboots said...

Sounds like something scary's about to happen. My post is here.

Mash1195 said...

Great teaser !!!!!!
Will wait for your review to get the answer or will put on TBR list.
CMash

gautami tripathy said...

I am intrigued...

Teaser Tuesdays: The Secret Keeper by Paul Harris

Abi said...

Nice tease.

Mine is here
http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-never-say-never.html

Shelly said...

Wow, scary teaser!

Here's mine:

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesdays-queen-esther-second.html

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, I just felt a chill!

Mine is here:

http://laurel-rainsnowsreflections.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesdays_16.html

Alice Audrey said...

Ooo, spooky. Makes you want to look behind and see if maybe the deadbolt wasn't such a good idea.

jlshall said...

Very mysterious. Is she trying to keep something in or out? Great teaser!

Here's mine.

fredamans said...

Good one!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_15.html

Lori said...

Cool teaser. A but suspenseful. Here's Mine

tweezle said...

Giving me goosebumps... What an awesome teaser! Really makes me want to know more.

Here's the link to mine:
http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_16.html

Christina T said...

After reading your teaser I read the description for this book on Amazon.com and it sounds interesting.

Here is my teaser for this week.

alitareads said...

Ooh I wonder what's about to happen here. Great teaser!

Aleksandra said...

Intriquing :)

kaye said...

spooky :o
Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Susie Sharp Librarian said...

I've heard alot of buzz about this book going to have to get it!
Here's Mine

robby (once upon a book blog/fourteen years) said...

WONDERFUL teaser! I need to check out this book. :]

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Premonition, good tease!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Premonition, good tease!

Lizzy said...

Sounds a bit creepy, great teaser! I'll have to check this book out

Yvonne said...

This sounds really good!

Novroz said...

intriguing ;) I really like your teaser

Aths said...

Oooh ... talk about suspense and intuition!

Bonnie said...

This sounds like a mysterious teaser! Interesting!

Melissa said...

Well, that is definitely a teaser! :)

tickledpinktwice said...

Oh how fun and great teasers. If only I wasn't too lazy to get off the couch (where I'm snuggled in a blanket) to get my books. I've got this on my new meme "must do" list.

Stopping by from SITS.

~Kay
Mommy Blog: Sew, What's Next?

Natalie W said...

Sounds scary! Is it scary? I'll have to check it out.