My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

11 March 2010

Clear Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon




Kate from The Neverending Shelf is hosting the Clear Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon

Anyone can participate in the Clear Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon and I hope many bloggers as well as non-bloggers plan to participate. Each person can read as little or as much as they wish, s this is meant to be fun!

The Clear Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon Begins: 7am, Monday, April 5th and Ends: 11pm, Sunday, April 11th

I have neither decided how long I will be reading for nor do I have any idea which books I will be choosing to read. As the event moves closer I will have a better idea of my book choices.

To learn more or sign-up, head over to Kate's blog.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I joined up, too! Thanks for letting me know about this. I'm always in for a good read-a-thon!