My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 March 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 1 March




I adore this meme, which was originally What Are you Reading Mondays. This fabulous meme is now being hosted by Sheila and has been renamed, It's Monday What Are You Reading? Come join the fun.

It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

Once again, this is pre-posted since Rosella passed away Saturday.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):

  • Secrets by Robin Jones Gunn
  • The Things That Keep Us Here by Carla Buckley
  • Coming of The Storm by W. Micheal Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Geer (Spotlight)
  • Undress Me In The Temple of Heaven by Susan Jane Gilman
  • Nothing But Trouble by Susan May Warren
  • Double Trouble by Susan May Warren
  • Never Far From Home by Mary Ellis
  • Heaven on Earth by John E. Wade II (Guest Author Post)
  • The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran
  • Life Lessons From A Horse Whisperer by Lew Sterrett

  • This week I am hoping to read:
    • Shadow of the King by Helen Hollick
    • Jordan by Susan Kearney
    • Raven Stole the Moon by Garth Stein
    • Captivity by Deborah Noyes
    • Keeper of Secrets by Anjuelle Floyd
    • Sugar by Bernice L. McFadden
    Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.


        Photobucket

    24 comments:

    Cat said...

    I am sorry to hear of your loss, Jennifer.

    I hope you find time to rest and relax with your books this week.

    Zia said...

    The things that keep us here looks good. Once again you've managed to surprise me with the amount you read. Some weeks I would love to be able to get that much read.

    dArLyN said...

    Very amazed to see how much you've read. i've seen people read see so much and i am just wishing that i could do even better..

    hope you have a great week!

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-6.html

    Jennifer G. said...

    I really hope things get better for you and your family soon.

    Enjoy your books!

    Aleksandra said...

    Wow, once again you've read a lot!

    Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

    So sorry for your loss!

    Your books look good...Keeper of Secrets is on my stack this week, too, and in fact, the author is guest blogging for me this week on http://embracethewhirlwind.wordpress.com/

    Chrissie said...

    Sorry for your loss.

    I'm amazed at how much you manage to read every week!

    Sarah said...

    Wow you read a lot of books. Can't wait to see what's happening this week!

    Lydia said...

    I love that long list of books! I wish I could have done that well this week.

    Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/03/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-10/

    Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

    Jennifer I am so sorry to read of Rosella's passing.

    MarceJ said...

    Wow what a week, I didn't get to all your reviews so going to take a look again.

    Here is mine.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-are-you-reading.html

    alitareads said...

    So sorry to hear about Rosella. You had an amazing reading/review week, considering.

    Becky said...

    You had a big week again this week, can't wait to get stuck into your reviews

    Bobbie said...

    I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. You look like you had a wonderful reading week. You will be in my thoughts.

    Sue Jackson said...

    You read 10 books last week?? Wow. I'm working on one - The Sweet Hereafter by Russell Banks for one of my book groups. It starts with a school bus crash in a small town - very depressing so far!

    Sue

    Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

    Sorry to read about your loss ((hugs)) I read Pendragon's Banner by Helen Hollick last yr and loved it. I hope you love Shadow of the King, it looks great :)

    Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

    I love reading these big lists of books people accomplish each week! It's wonderful to see how much everyone is reading :)

    Good luck this week!

    The1stdaughter said...

    You never cease to amaze me with your reading ability! You must be a very quick reader.

    And I too love this meme! It's helped me so much to be more organized.

    I truly hope this weeks reading helps to lighten your load and make your days that much more enjoyable!

    bookmagic said...

    I'm sorry about your friend, I hope your books helped distract you.

    Ruth Schaller said...

    Great list of books! Geez, you make me soooo jealous....lol Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope that you have a great week! :D

    Lynne said...

    Hi Jennifer, thanks for stopping by my blog. I too am sorry for your loss. I know you've had a rough couple of weeks :( Still you've managed to get so much reading done. And you've joined a challenge even. I'm still holding out this year (so far anyway).

    I've heard lots about Undress Me in the Temple of Heaven. And you're right about my puppy mill book, Saving Gracie, it's going to be a tough go. What the heck was I thinking when I ordered it? Not sure.

    Hope you have another awesome reading week. I'll be back to make sure you've read at least 20 this week...or else, you're in BIG trouble. JK :)

    MarthaE said...

    Wow Jennifer - I don't know how you manage all those books and you have the reviews done already! Good job!
    Hope you have another great week!

    Staci said...

    You read a bunch of great books!! I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend!

    Shay said...

    I am so sorry for your loss. How do you manage so many books? I am lucky if I can read one and possibly start another lol.

    Have a good week!