I adore this meme, which was originally What Are you Reading Mondays. This fabulous meme is now being hosted by Sheila and has been renamed, It's Monday What Are You Reading? Come join the fun.
It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):
- God Never Blinks by Regina Brett
- How Never To Look Fat Again by Charla Krupp
- Final Target by Steven Gore
- The Undervalued Self by Elaine Aron, Ph.D.
- Note From An Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker
- Captivity by Deborah Noyes
- An Unfinished Score by Elise Blackwell
- Walking On Broken Glass by Christa Allan
- Last Night In Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel (Unbridled Books Spotlight Series)
- Silent Scream by Karen Rose
- Letter To My Daughter by George Bishop
- Her Last Chance by Michele Albert
- The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
- Songbird Under A German Moon by Tricia Goyer
- An Axe To Grind by F.M. Meredith
- The River Kings' Road by Liane Merciel
- Savor by Thich Nhat Hanh and Lilian Cheung
- Big Book of Soul by Stephanie Rose Bird
- A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore