My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 March 2010

The Sunday Salon, 21 March


The Sunday Salon.com

This past week was a difficult one for me, a lot more pain than I would have liked, however I am happy with the reading I managed to accomplish.

This past week nine reviews went up:
Today I am planning to read:
  • Her Last Chance by Michele Albert
  • The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Sorry to hear you had a difficult week. It looks like you accomplished quite a few good reads. I need to look at your review of Walking On Broken Glass.

Hope this week is a good one. :)

Andrea Proulx said...

I recently added The Girl Who Chased the Moon to my Good Reads list. I'm excited to see how I like it, will you be reviewing it?

Marg said...

I can't wait to read The Girl Who Chased the Moon!

Hopefully you will have a better week this week.

Michelle said...

The Girl Who Chased the Moon is such a fun read! I adored it.

Hope this week's better for you!

Geri said...

Let's hope this coming week will be a much better one for you! Listening to The Girl Who Chased the Moon audiobook now. Love it!

gautami tripathy said...

I read three books last week! I am happy with that.

Here is my TSS post!

Melissa said...

Difficult weeks are no fun. I hope this week more than makes up for it! You certainly got a lot of reviews posted, which is great!

Thanks for stopping by my SS post. Have a great night!!