My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 March 2010

The Sunday Salon 28 March


The Sunday Salon.com

This past week was filled with numerous ups and downs. Life is filled with these roller-coaster moments, which usually keep life exciting, but as with all roller coaster there are unpleasant spots.

Our beloved neighbours, our adopted family is moving. Exactly when and where is unknown to date and this is creating a lot of anxiety in my home and theirs.

We are still on the hunt for the college/university that best matches our son's needs and desires. This should be an enjoyable time and we are trying. Many have offered advise, all of which I appreciate. Our son will need to stay within a reasonable driving distance as he will need to be home when dorms close and there is no other form of transportation we can afford.

This past week I have received some much anticipated books and I cannot wait to share them with all of you.

Today I will be spent nursing my head, I am in a bad cycle of pain, while my DH works with one of the boys on building another section of our new picket fence.

This past week twelve reviews went up:
Today I am planning to read:
  • The Overnight Socialite by Bridie Clark
  • Watchlist based on an idea by Jeffery Deaver
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Book Dilettante said...

You had a busy week and got a lot of new books! My week was Ho Hum, as you can see in my Sunday Salon

Harvee

tea said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of The Overnite Socialite. Twelve reviews in one week???? I could never do it.

fredamans said...

I do hope you feel better soon. Rest up. (((HUGS)))

Happy Palm Sunday!

Suzanne said...

What a busy week you've had! I hope you relax today and feel better!

Marie Burton said...

Oh my goodness.. 12 reviews in one week?
Do you sleep?

Good luck on the College Hunt, try not to let it consume you.

My salon is here