My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

07 March 2010

The Sunday Salon 7 March


The Sunday Salon.com


I would like to thank everyone for their condolences, each one meant so very much to me It is good to be back into a routine again and as an added bonus it feels as though spring is here.

This past week eleven reviews went up:

Life Lessons From A Horse Whisperer by Lew Sterrett
The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran
Shadow of the King: Book Three of the Pendragon's Banner Trilogy by Helen Hollick
Jordan
by Susan Kearney
The Stolen Crown by Susan Higginbotham
The Body Fat Solution
by Tom Venuto
Latin Grill by Rafael Palomino with Arlen Gargagliano
Raven Stole the Moon by Garth Stein
A Certain "Je Ne Sais Quoi": The Origin of Foreign Words Used in English by Chloe Rhodes
How To Achieve Heaven on Earth edited by John E. Wade II
The Mayo Clinic Diet by The Mayo Clinic

Today I am planning to read:
  • Young Bess by Margaret Irwin
  • Keeper of Secrets by Anjuelle Floyd
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Harvee said...

Glad things are getting back to normal for you. Have a great week!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hi Jennifer...I see that you're reading Keeper of Secrets.

I have the link to my review on my Sunday Salon:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunday-salon.html

Writing Without Periods! said...

Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy the books. I love to read too.
mary