My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 April 2010

Clear Out The Clutter Read-A-Thon Activity #4: Pack Rat Mentality and the TBR



The Clear Away The Clutter Read-A-Thon is in full swing. The fourth activity comes from Teens Read and Write.


1.) Is there at least one book on your growing TBR that has been there forever and (if you were honest) you could give up without to much trauma?

If I own the novel, it was purchased because I wanted it for my personal library. Removing one would not bring trauma, but I see no need to remove one.

2.) What is your latest "Gotta Have It" book? (that you can get once you've given up that one in question #1)

I am altering this to, when I have read my novels, since I do collect them. My next novel will probably be: To Defy A King by Elizabeth Chadwick

3.) What are your classics - you're 'comfort books' that you never want to give up?

My Austen collection, my Bronte collection, and my entire Russian Literature collection.

4.) What are your best tips for keeping that TBR in check?

Buy what you can reasonably read and then as the pile goes down, reward yourself with a book or two. Buy only the books you are passionate about.



Photobucket

No comments: