My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 April 2010

Clear Out The Clutter Read-A-Thon Activity #5: De-Clutter the Blog



The Clear Away The Clutter Read-A-Thon is in full swing. The fifth activity comes from A Passion For Books.

In this activity, I want you to make some goals, pertaining to cleaning up your blog. This can include anything you would like, as long as it has to do with your blog. For example: sidebars, review and/or author lists, etc.

  1. Clear up my sidebars
  2. Clear out old links
  3. Clean-up my various pages
  4. Back-up my blog.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Xmas Dolly said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog. Happy Friday Follow. Already following you!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, when I see that "back up my blog" vow...I cringe. I remember that during the Bloggiesta, several people were doing that.

It sounded complicated, and as you know, I have a LOT of blogs!

I guess this is why there's a saying not to "bite off more than you can chew."

Kathleen said...

I definitely need to declutter too. There are some things I've been wanting to rearrange on my blog.

Tea said...

This is a good goal. I definitely need to declutter. The problem is when I start throwing away I get in trouble on the computer. Something goes wrong. I'll do it anyway.