My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 April 2010

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: The Day Before


Tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. EDT I shall be officially beginning Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon . This is the second time I have participated, however this time will be very different for me. The Read-a-Thon happens to fall on the day we are scheduled to visit my oldest son's first choice College, so clearly I will be unable to read for a large portion of the day. On the bright side, it is a long car trip. Due to the fact I will not always be near a computer at the official start time, I will queue my starting post to coincide with the official starting time. I will check in when I get back and write a final conclusion post. I have no idea what the challenges will be or if I will be around to participate in them, I will know more tomorrow. As for what I will be reading? I am not certain, I am not wanting for books and think I may literally begin from the top and work my way down. I have no illusions of me reading for 24 hours. My days of all-nighters have come and gone. I am looking forward to tomorrow and shall endeavour to read as many books as I am able to. As for food, my husband will keep me fed and he may even make gingersnaps. Go Team Byron!
Photobucket

3 comments:

reviewsbylola said...

What a nice husband! Good luck!

Ronnica said...

Enjoy the reading you get!

The1stdaughter said...

Great job so far! I'm sure the time spent in the car with your son was time well spent. Keep up the good work!