My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

12 April 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 12 April




I adore this meme, which was originally What Are you Reading Mondays. This fabulous meme is now being hosted by Sheila and has been renamed, It's Monday What Are You Reading? Come join the fun.

It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):

This week I am planning to read:
  • Lemon Tart by Josi S. Kilpack
  • Alexandra, Gone by Anna McPartlin
  • Watermark by Vanitha Sankaran
  • The Highest Stakes by Emery Lee
  • Voices Under Berlin by T.H.E. Hill
  • Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran
  • The Girls From Ames by Jeffrey Zaslow
  • Sea Witch by Helen Hollick
  • Watchlist based on an idea by Jeffery Deaver
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.

      Photobucket

18 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have some great books coming up; I'm especially interested in Lemon Tart, Watermark, and Wicked Becomes You which are all on my to read list. It looks like an ambitious list so I hope you get them all done!

maizie. said...

This week I am reading Dream When You Are Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg. I am trying to stick to uplifting, easy to read novels of authors I have enjoyed in the past right now as I am a bit busy and don't have much time to squeeze reading as often as I would like!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh good - you have Girls From Ames on your "to do" list too! I am excited about that one. I love books on women's friendships.

Have a great reading week Jennifer!

bookmagic said...

Wow, again you read so much. I'm sure you will meet this week's goal

Cat said...

Great list for the week. Watermark, Sea Witch and The highest Stakes are all ones I have on my list.

Happy reading!

Teddyree said...

That's a nice line-up of books, The Girls From Ames & Sea Witch caught my eye. Have a wonderful reading week!

Jan von Harz said...

Your had a great week. I read your review of Distant Melody and loved what you had to say about the characters. Sounds like a really well-written book set in a great period of our history.

Hope this week is filled with good reads too.

Bobbie said...

A Distant Melody sounds like a book I would enjoy:) Definitely putting it on my TBR list. Here is mine:
http://tilwereadagain.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-are-your-reading-mondays-4.html

Becky said...

Yum, Lemon Tart. Now all I am thinking about is dessert.... lemon tart.

*cough* Sorry, where was I? You have been a very busy reader and I hope you enjoy the week coming up,

Here is my week. I don't think I ever read so much in a week before.
http://pageturnersbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_12.html

NancyO said...

Oh! I'm so happy you liked the Steinbeck book. Thanks so much for the review! I'll definitely move it up a little higher on the tbr list.

Have a lovely week, Jennifer!

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

I love seeing your lists! I enjoyed Helen Hollick's King Arthur series, am curious what you think of Sea Witch!

Happy reading :)

Christina T said...

I enjoyed your reviews of Within the Hollow Crown and A Distant Melody. I am interested to hear what you think of Watermark and Sea Witch. Have a great week!

Colleen said...

Wowsers, you'd done a lot of reading! Great list.

The1stdaughter said...

I've heard great things about Sea Witch and The Girls From Ames. And you never cease to amaze me with all your reading, just incredible!

Have a fabulous reading week!

Samantha said...

Thanks for the helpful reviews! Yet more books to add to my ever-growing TBR pile. If you want some others to add to your pile, check out my blog - runnersami.wordpress.com - for my Monday reading list. :)

Sarah said...

I have not heard of any of the books you are going to read this week. Will be on the lookout for the reviews! Have a great week!

robsad79 said...

OOoooh I want to read Sea Witch.....

Aleksandra said...

As always, you had a great reading week & read great books :)
Happy reading!