My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 April 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 19 April




I adore this meme, which was originally What Are you Reading Mondays. This fabulous meme is now being hosted by Sheila and has been renamed, It's Monday What Are You Reading? Come join the fun.

It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):

This week I am planning to read (it is a bit ambitious and rather daunting):
  • Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
  • Venetia Kelly's Traveling Show by Frank Delaney
  • Necessary Heartbreak by Michael J. Sullivan
  • Skin and Bones by D.C. Corso
  • Web of Secrets by Ernesto Patino
  • No Greater Love by Kathi Mills-Macias
  • Firefly Rain by Richard Dansky
  • Texas Road by Cathy Bryant
  • Blood of the Moon by Richard Gazala
  • I Serve by Rosanne E. Lortz
  • Flawless by Scott Andrew Selby and Greg Campbell
  • The Language God Talks by Herman Woulk
  • Marriage and Other Acts of Charity by Kate Braestrup
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.

      Photobucket

25 comments:

Cat said...

With Wolf Hall leading the pack definitely an ambitious lineup.

Good luck and happy reading!

gautami tripathy said...

Good luck to you finish all those books!

Mondays: Mailbox/Musings/whereabouts

Jan von Harz said...

I really want to read Forget Me Not and Watermark. I actually have Watermarked ordered. You have a lot of titles planned for the week. Hope you enjoy them .

NancyO said...

Wolf Hall AND Venetia Kelly! You do have a lot of ambition for sure. I enjoyed Venetia Kelly...have you read Delaney's other books?

have a good reading week, Jennifer. My hat's definitely off to you for tackling so many!

Ruth Schaller said...

Nice! Hope you have a great reading week - here is mine for this week! http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_19.html

Helen's Book Blog said...

Very impressive reading week and upcoming week! I can't wait to see the reviews

dollycas aka Lori said...

Girl, when do you sleep?
Looks like a lot of wonderful reads!!

dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Your review of Forget Me Not really pulled me in...I must read this. And, of course, Guest House.

Have a great week!

Felicia S. said...

WOWZER you have quite a list there!

Wolf Hall is supposed to be excellent though so it should be a great opener.

I have also heard great things about Marriage and Other Acts of Charity!

Good luck!

Rosalia said...

Wow you are way ambitious. I only put up one of my upcoming reads because I can't imagine getting everything I want to read done. Next time I will have to be as ambitious as you are.

Sarah said...

Wow you managed to get a lot of reading done last week! I've not read any of those so I'll have to check through some of your reviews :o) I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

Lori said...

Guest House is on my wish list. I'm more excited to read it now that I've read your review!

The1stdaughter said...

You've been busy again too! I always love seeing all of your titles for the week and I really enjoyed your reviews for Lemon Tart and Guest House.

Here's to hoping this week goes better than your morning did! Make sure to stay away from hospitals and neighbors messing up your plans! :o) Have a fabulous reading week!

alitareads said...

Wow, that is an ambitions list! I've heard that Flawless is a fantastic read - I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books this week!

Priya Parmar said...

wolf hall is genius! i loved it!

Heidi V said...

Wow you read a lot last week and have another great week coming up! I hope you enjoy the week...

Pixie said...

Thats a long list, but I think you can do it.

~Pixie@PTB

Teddyree said...

I'm in awe of the amount you read and review! Awesome line-up of books, so many are on my tbr pile or wishlist so hope you enjoy!
Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers Jennifer :-)

Samantha said...

Go big or go home right? ;) Thanks for the great reviews - makes me want to run out to my local bookstore right now! Have a great week!

Nise' said...

Another great reading week for you! Off to read a couple of your reviews.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have quite the plan for this week! I have Wolf Hall too - I think that one alone would take me all week!

Enjoy the week and I will stop back next week to see how you have done! Go Jennifer! :D

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hope you do get to read Wolf Hall.

Stephanie said...

You are a prolific reader and writer! I'm a little jealous. I do well to review 1-2 books per week. :-) I'll be back later, when I have more time, to read your reviews.

MarthaE said...

Wow! How do you manage all the reading and getting the reviews done! I need to look at some of the reviews a bit later.
Have a great week!

Aths said...

As always, I am impressed by your choice of books!! Enjoy your week, Jennifer! :)