My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 April 2010

Let the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Begin!


It is 8:00A.M, the official start time in my time zone and I am beginning the 24-Hour Read-a-Thon with Watchlist which is based on a idea by Jeffery Deaver. After Watchlist, I will read The Evolution of Shadows by Jason Quinn Malott. After I complete those two novels I will assess what I am in the mood to read and take it from there. Go Team Byron!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kay said...

Good luck today! My coffee and I are wishing some good fun to a few blogs and then I'm off to read!

Kihana said...

Hello fellow Team Byron cheerleader! XD

Your reading list sounds amazing in its realism. Haha, remind me to take that into account the next time I plan my own reading list for the Read-a-Thon! XP

Well, it's my first time doing this, and my first time cheering, so... lots to learn, but it's all fun~ <3

Good luck with your reading~ I'll be popping by every so often, hopefully. ;)

Kihana

P.S. For some reason, it keeps saying "OpenID error" when I try to put my LJ account in. x___X Am I doing something funny? o.0

Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews said...

Good luck, Jennifer! I'm working on my TBR stack too!

Kailana said...

Sounds like a well-structured day! Happy reading!

BiblioMom said...

I'm team Byron too! Hope that you're enjoying your Readathoning.

Valerie said...

Ha ha, I'm Team Byron too! You're doing good so far!