My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 April 2010

Readathon Activitiy #1 Clutter and Hoarding Rehab



TheClear Away The Clutter Read-A-Thon has begun! The first activity comes from Kristen at Booking In the 21st Century.

Kristen offers up three questions on how to be become better organised or the following (where I fall): If you're that irksome organized person - give some more advice to us that are not so fortunate.

All my books are in order of the date the review is due and the date the book arrived in my house. As soon as a book arrives I write who sent it and when it arrived on a Post-It note (I have colour codes) which is then placed on the book's cover. Since my books are in order I know that by grabbing the first book, I am all set to go. I take notes while reading a novel and as soon s I finish with the novel, I do not even think of picking up another book until I write the review. It keeps me on track and fairly organised. Once the book is read and reviewed, it is crossed off my planner and properly shelved.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

That's a great way to organize. I'm a bit a mess when it comes to doing that for things I review.

Sunnymay said...

There's a system you keep to remain on top of your To Do list. I'm impressed that you don't get side-tracked.

Lexie said...

definitely way more organized then me. I remember off the top of my head which ones I need to read first, but I don't follow a certain sytem you know?

Denise said...

Following you over from SITS!I am so unorganized! I love your writing! I am loving and following your blog :)

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

Great way to get organized! I really do need to be more organized with my books!

Tammy said...

Good luck with your read-a-thon and have a great week!

Kristen said...

I am green with envy! Part of my new bookshelf plan is to have all my review books right smack there.. and then also keep a shelf open for new arrivals - not sure if I'll ever be as organized as you, but at least they are sitting there now, staring me in the face! :) THanks for the sharing how you handle your organization!