My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

11 April 2010

The Sunday Salon 11 April


The Sunday Salon.com

It has been an extremely busy week, with the boys being on Spring Break, helping our neighbours find a suitable apartment, and looking at colleges and universities. I am hoping this week will bring me more time to read. I have tried to gain more time with the
Clear Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon as well as the 24-Hour Read-A-Thon. Naturally life got in the way of my plans, and I am hoping for more time to read this week, however with my neighbour having back surgery and their upcoming move, it is not looking as though this week will be a stellar one for reading.

This past week nine reviews went up:
Today I am planning to read:
  • How Clarissa Burden Learned To Fly by Connie May Fowler
  • Watchlist based on an idea by Jeffery Deaver
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

No comments: