My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

25 April 2010

The Sunday Salon 25 April


The Sunday Salon.com


Life: This past week has been spent helping our neighbours sort and pack their belongings as well as shop for new furniture (for them, not for my family). We moved some boxes to their new apartment but we were stopped due to the rain.

Family Update: We are always busy. With three active teens, life is never dull. One worked for months helping to create the set for the musical production at school and is now in the midst of the actual performances. Hopefully the rest of the family will be able to see the musical next week. Our oldest is still going through colleges and universities, trying to find the right fit for him. And we are all sore from packing up boxes (see above).

What I did on Saturday Night: Relaxed my weary muscles, ate Dairy Queen and spent quality time with my DH and the only son home.

Read and Reviewed: I did not think I did too well until I added up the reviews. Even with all of the chaos surrounding this past week I managed to read and review 11 books.

So what will I be reading? I am hoping to read The Lumby Lines by Gail Fraser

Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

Visit the The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Book Dilettante said...

Eleven books? Don't apologize. I only reviewed about 4 in two weeks! My hat off to you. Here's my Sunday Salon

Brittanie said...

We ate Dairy Queen last night too. The Blizzards were buy one get one for at quarter. We couldn't resist.:)

Suzanne said...

Wow, Eleven books?! Eleven books is nothing to apologize for! And your review of Flawless this week peaked my interest!

Have a great week!

Staci said...

11 reviews!! Wow..you're remarkable!!

S. Krishna said...

I'm a little bit jealous of your Dairy Queen - we don't have any of those close by, all we have is a Coldstone which is expensive and way too sweet!

Felicia S. said...

11 books? How in the world do you find the time!

(grats on the QT time with the son and hubby)