My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 April 2010

The Sunday Salon Easter Edition


The Sunday Salon.com

Happy, Happy Easter!

Today will be filled with spending quality time as a family, working in the yard, and helping our neighours clear out a home in preparation for their move. I shall be reading while the outdoor work is being done, everything is in full bloom and so are my allergies.

This week is Spring break for my guys and DH and our oldest will spend it visiting colleges.

I also signed up for the 12x12 Challenge for April.

This past week ten reviews went up:
Today I am planning to read:
  • Within the Hollow Crown by Margaret Campbell Barnes
  • Watchlist based on an idea by Jeffery Deaver
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

10 comments:

bookjourney said...

Have a wonderful Easter Jennifer!

Book Dilettante said...

Happy Easter! Am blown away by the number of books you reviewed last week! I managed two or so! My Sunday Salon.

Diane said...

Happy Easter! Congrats on accomplishing so many reviews this week!

Suzanne said...

Happy Easter Jennifer! Have a wonderful day!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Happy Easter, Jennifer...I think your plans for the day sound wonderful.

My Salon:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunday-salon-happy-easter.html

Natalie W said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

fredamans said...

Happy Easter!

Helen's Book Blog said...

I hope the packing up goes alright and that it isn't too filled with sadness!

Callista said...

I am participating in the clutter read-a-thon as well. Happy Reading tomorrow!

Tea said...

Really good books and you write really good reviews too. Thanks for stopping by. I really want to read Dee Davis now.