My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 April 2010

Teaser Tuesdays- Get Lucky



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is mine:

"I scanned the site until the images and words bouncing in my brain became a cacophony of women's dissatisfaction and despair, building louder and louder to a crescendo that I could not shush. That is, until four A.M., when I clicked forward on my sister's email, selected the company-wide distribution list, and hit send."

~Page 7 , Get Lucky by Katherine Center (ARC copy. Final page numbers may differ slightly.)
My Review.


What are you reading?

Photobucket

27 comments:

pussreboots said...

Uhoh. My teaser is here.

Heather said...

Definitely an action that is bound to have all sorts of repercussions - great teaser! My post: Pride and Prejudice

Marg said...

Hmmm. Sending company wide email at 4am might not be the smartest thing to do!


My teaser if here

Beth said...

What is happening? Here is my teaser for this week.

Jan von Harz said...

Oh my this sounds like the start of something BIG! Great teaser love the metaphor.

Book Dilettante said...

Hope she didn't get her siser in trouble. Here's my teaser.

Amy said...

Ouch, that one could be trouble. Makes for a good teaser though. :-)

Audrey said...

Great teaser! I've written down the authors name and will check her out :)

HERE is my teaser for this week!

Abi said...

Interesting. Thanks for sharing this teaser.
Mine is here
http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday-green-american-style.html

Nise' said...

I want to read this one!

Alayne said...

Definitely sounds like no good can come from that! I have two more teasers this week at The Crowded Leaf.

fredamans said...

Good one.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser_26.html

gautami tripathy said...

Interesting teaser! Worth checking out!

Teaser Tuesdays: The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson

K. Harrington said...

Oh, good teaser. I've read Center's previous two books and I didn't know a third one was afoot. Thanks!

Susie Sharp Librarian said...

HMMM what is she up to??Great teaser you have me very curious!
Here's Mine

Gwendolyn B. said...

ooo! That is a tease! I sense trouble coming!

Lisa said...

Interesting teaser! I'm seeing this book everywhere - I hope you're enjoying it.

The Bookish Type said...

Very intriguing! I'm sitting here wondering what the email said! I'll have to head over and read your review! Great tease!

Teaser Tuesday - Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer

Lorin said...

Good teaser!

Thanks for visiting me today.

Phyl said...

Oh my, that teaser is wonderful! You can get into a lot of trouble with those company-wide emails. Don't ask me how I know, ha!

Meanwhile, my own teaser is at Bookishgal.

celi.a said...

Ah...that sounds very ill-advised. And either hilarious or like a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe both! Great teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Pooch said...

Hmmm...sounds very interesting. Good to know that I'm not the only one at my computer at odd hours of the night!! I'm going to check on this book. Thanks!
;)

Artystitches said...

Great Teaser, Thanks for visiting my blog i will add you and you knit as well even better, i crochet mainly.

Naomi

naomisbookreviews.blogspot.com

Pat said...

Sounds intriguing - I will look out for this one.

Violet said...

That sounds like an email that is certain to have repercussions! Very intriguing teaser! Thanks for stopping by The Eager Readers. :)

smellincoffee said...

Anything done at 4 am is liable to have problems.

Rhoni@ckybooks.com said...

Oh intriguing! Forwarding an email at 4am can't be a good idea. This sounds like something that needs to be added to my TBR list (I read your review too :)

Thanks for stopping by ckybooks!

Rhoni