My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 April 2010

Today I Rest


Well, not truly resting in the sense of doing nothing (which sounds utterly delightful). My neighbours are moving and I shall be spending the day helping them box up their belongings. I will try to post my review of Flawless by Selby and Campbell tomorrow evening. Flawless is an excellent true crime novel about the largest diamond heist in history, a truly fascinating novel.

If the weather stays as predicted, it will be a rainy weekend, perfect for reading and napping, and I am looking forward to enjoying both activities. May all of you have a delightful Friday. As mentioned above, I plan to read and nap and I am secretly hoping the rain continues through the weekend to delay the heavy lifting which will be involved with moving.

What does the weekend hold for you, dear readers?

Photobucket

5 comments:

(Female) Opinionated Reader said...

Your weekend sounds like my dream weekend. Nothing better than curling up on the sofa with a good book and the rain hammering on the windows.

My SO is going away for a golf weekend so my weekend will probably be very similar to yours. Although good weather is scheduled for us so I may get some reading done in the park.

Audrey said...

Have fun packing :) That is something I would definitely dread if it was me moving.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Felicia S. said...

Have fun packing. We are supposed to have similar weather here so I am hoping for a bit more reading time than normal :) A girl can dream!

Jenny said...

It is supposed to be a rainy weekend here in Kansas as well. I am (secretly) hoping that my kids' activities are rained out and we can just stay home. Enjoy your weekend!

Stopping in from SITS!

Jenny

Becca said...

I am going to spend the day with my grandparents tomorrow :)