My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 May 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 10 May




It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):

This week I am planning to read:
  • Her Mother's Diary by David Curry Kahn
  • Queen of Palmyra by Minrose Qwin
  • Black Water Rising by Attica Locke
  • Forty-Eight X: The Lemuria Project by Barry Pollack
  • Uncertain Magic by Laura Kinsale
  • Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann
  • Still the One by Robin Wells
  • The Scorpion's Bite by Aileen G. Baron
  • Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
  • Living Oprah by Robyn Okrant
  • The Journal of Antonio Montoya by Rick Collignon
  • They Never Die Quietly by D.M. Annechino
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.

      Photobucket

14 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Jennifer what an incredible week you had! This next week looks really good too. Her Mothers Diary and Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt are two i am hoping to read. I have heard good things about Cee Cee Honeycutt!

Zia said...

You had a fantastic week! Here's to having another one!

Becky (Page Turners) said...

I have heard lots of fun things about Living Oprah, I read an article about the woman who did it, and her general sentiments were that she is happy to have her life back! I hope you enjoy it, and I will be keeping an eye out for your review.

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

Every week you amaze me! I see you get similar Sourcebooks to me :) Have a great week!

Book Dilettante said...

Very productive reading! Enjoy your new books!

Jan von Harz said...

yet another prolific reading week. Wish I could get through that many books. You also have a great line-up for this week. Uncertain Magic sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy it.

gautami tripathy said...

Have another great week!
Mailbox Mondays

Musings/Whereabouts

Steph said...

You are a prolific reader! Have a great week. :)

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wonderful week you had! Just read your review of On Folly Beach and loved it...I read the book this past week also, and can't wait to read her next book.

Living Oprah sounds intriguing.

Have a great week!

Lydia said...

I love your week! It makes me feel a little more normal!

Loved CeeCee!

Here is my Monday! http://thelostentwife.net/2010/05/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-20/

Heidi V said...

You had another good reading week and looks like you got another up ahead hope you enjoy!

Felicia S. said...

I have to say every week I am bowled over by how much you get accomplished! Kudos to another great week :)

Sarah said...

You have so many books to read! Good Luck! I am always impressed you get so much done without falling behind. I feel like I am always behind.

jacabur1 said...

Good week of reading and another on the way Jennifer, thanks for stopping by mine earlier today too!


jackie b central texas