My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 May 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 24 May (A Special Day!)




It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

Today is my 19th Wedding Anniversary and I am spending the day with my wonderful husband. I will be making my rounds as usual, I just may be a day late. ;)


I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):

This week I am planning to read:
  • A Hollow Crown by Helen Hollick
  • Marriage and Other Acts of Charity by Kate Braestrup
  • Returning Injury by Becky Due
  • English Trifle by Josi S. Kilpack
  • The Last Christian by David Gregory
  • Welcome to Harmony by Jodi Thomas
  • Life After Yes by Aidan Donnelley Rowley
  • The Devlin Diary by Christi Phillips
  • Every Boat Turns South by J.P. White
  • My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
  • Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
  • They Never Die Quietly by D.M. Annechino
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.

      Photobucket

23 comments:

Zia said...

My Name is Memory and a few others are in my TBR pile. Have a great reading week. Happy Anniversary btw!

Cat said...

Happy Anniversary, Jennifer - may you both have many more years of joy together.

Have a great week! :-)

The1stdaughter said...

Happy Anniversary! Almost 20 years, that's absolutely wonderful! Congratulations, and I hope you have/had a fabulous day!

Looks like we will both be able to chat about Ann Brashares soon! I can't wait, I've never read anything by her and it looks so good.

Have a fabulous reading week!

Jan von Harz said...

I plan on reading My Name is Memory this week too as I will be going to hear Anne Brashares speak June 3. Can hardly wait.

Happy Anniversary have a wonderful day with hubby.

gautami tripathy said...

You did extremely well.

Happy anniversary to you both.

Mondays: Mailbox/Musings/Whereabouts

leeswammes said...

I read quite a bit, but not as much as you. Last week I only finished 2 books which really annoyed me. I usually read 3-4 per week.

Check out my Monday by clicking on my name!

Becky (Page Turners) said...

What a massive week, as usual. Congrats on the anniversary. My fifth is coming up, nothing on yours :-)

aLmYbNeNr said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have a couple of those books to post reviews on too Jennifer. I have to stay current and with the travel a bit trickier than usual :)

Happy anniversary! Have an incredible day!

Tea said...

Your list looks so good. I want to read The Cradle, Saving Cee Cee. I could go on naming titles. Fun list.

NancyO said...

Happy Anniversary, Jennifer! Congratulations.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Well, congratulations and have a happy anniversary!

I see several books on your list I'd like to try...I read and enjoyed your reviews of Dismantled and The Cradle.

My Name is Memory is showing up here and there and has caught my attention. Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog.

Miss Remmers said...

WOW! How on Earth do you find all the time to read those books! I'm so envious and inspired!

Congrats on 19 years and Happy Monday!

Stephanie said...

What a great line up for the week! I have my eye on Saving CeeCee Honeycutt and My Name is Memory.

E.J. Stevens said...

Happy anniversary!

It's Monday! What I am reading is here and my 300 Follower Giveaway is here.

Happy reading!

xx,
E.J.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Happy 19th! That is truly amazing and wonderful! You take your day and enjoy :)

And as always--(I sound like a broken record) but DANG you get a lot read and reviewed in a week :) You are like my reading idol!

Elena said...

I've heard good things about the Hellen Hollick books, but I don't know any of the others you've listed here.

Congratulations on your anniversary and I hope you have just as many more happy ones.

Christina T said...

I enjoyed your review of Life, In Spite of Me and The Brothers of Gwynedd. The Last Christian looks good and so does Welcome to Harmony. I look forward to hearing what you think of The Devlin Diary and reading your review.

Happy Anniversary!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Happy Anniversary! Saving CeeCee Honeycutt is on my TBR pile

Aths said...

Wow.. you had a wonderful week!! have a great week ahead!

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

Happy Anniversary! What a lovely day for you :)

I just added Saving CeeCee Honeycutt to my TBR pile this past week, can't wait to see what you think of it!

My week: http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1337

Beverly said...

Great books! Hope you find time to read and enjoy them! Have a great week! Stop by and check out what I got at The Wormhole
Happy Anniversary! Wow - lots of reading each week - I am jealous!

dollycas aka Lori said...

I know I'm a day late, but it was so blessed hot here yesterday and today isn't much better but had to make my rounds.

I read a Marilyn Randall book too this week. Congratulations on your anniversary!

HAPPY READING!!
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/