My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 May 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 3 May




It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):

This week I am planning to read:
  • Rules of Prey by John Sandford
  • On Folly Beach by Karen White
  • The Man Who Loved Pride & Prejudice by Abigail Reynolds
  • Sea Witch by Helen Hollick
  • The Killing of Mindi Quintana by Jeffrey A. Cohen
  • The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff
  • Rumor Has It by Jill Mansell
  • Her Mother's Diary by David Curry Kahn
  • Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
  • Beyond the Basin by Alexander Beiner
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.

      Photobucket

22 comments:

alitareads said...

You had another great reading week! Enjoy the books you have coming up - The Man Who Loved Pride & Prejudice looks really interesting.

Becky (Page Turners) said...

The Man who Loved Pride and Prejudice sounds really cool! Can't wait to read your review

Rosalia said...

I think I bought a copy of the Danish Girl and it's disappeared into the shuffle that is moving to a new apartment. I hope it is as good as I thought it would (and that it turns up). I can't wait to read your review.

Jan von Harz said...

As always a long list of book read and upcoming. I am always amazed at what you accomplish in a week. Hope you have another great week reading.

Teddyree said...

I loved Saving CeeCee, hope you do too. A friend recommended Rumour Has It to me so can't wait to read it. Have a wonderful week and happy reading :-)

Lydia said...

I love visiting your blog on Monday's! I don't feel like nearly so much of a freak for my reading volume lol

Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/05/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-19/

Sa Toya said...

WOOOOOOOW! What a list! I'm very impressed :)

I hope you meet your reading goals!

Sa Toya said...

Forgot to say Here's Mine!

Julie said...

Wow! That's a lot of books! Easy as Pi is going onto my list. It sounds very interesting.

Zia said...

Her Mother's Diary sounds interesting and CeeCee is one I will be reading in the coming months.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I'll be reading On Folly Beach this week.

Sounds Like Crazy and Get Lucky are on my list.

Have a great week.

Bibliobabe said...

You always get through so many! What a list. I am starting The 19th Wife this week by Ebershoff.

Here's mine list:
Bibliobabe

Happy reading this week!

Heidi V said...

You have a great reading list coming up I'll be swinging by during the week for your reviews, I hope you enjoy them!

Felicia S. said...

Man--I love that you read so much! 9 books and 9 reviews is really amazing. There are a few books on your planning to read list that I can't wait to see the reviews for :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I heard that Saving CeeCee Honeycutt is a must read. I don't have this one yet but look forward to your thoughts on it.

Have a great week Jennifer!

Trillian said...

Have a great reading week!

Cindy said...

Hi Thanks for commenting on my blog. Opps thanks for the reminder I have that Jill Mansell book I have to read as well.

You had a great reading week and a good one this week. Good luck and I am curious to see how you do.

Sarah said...

Wow that's a lot of books this week! I hope you manage to achieve your goal this week & that you enjoy all the books you read :o)

L Harris said...

wow, that's a lot of books in a week. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sharla said...

Wow! Looks like you've had a great week of reading. Good luck with your list next week. I'm listening to Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt right now. I'm enjoying it a lot.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Each week I am amazed but the number of books you read and review, when do you sleep, I always finde one or two to add to my growing wish list

dollycas

Suzanne said...

You have some great books on your list -- *sigh* more to add to mine.