My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

31 May 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 31 May




It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):

This week I am planning to read:
  • Put Your Crown On by Queen Latifah
  • The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch
  • Spent by Avis Cardella
  • The Making of A Dutchess by Shana Galen
  • Freya's Child by Alvin Franzmeier
  • The Confessions of Catherine De Medici by C.W. Gortner
  • The Last Track by Sam Hillard
  • Step Out of Nothing by Byron Pitts
  • Full Moon At Noontide: A Daughters Last Goodbye by Ann Putnam, David Hilfiker, and Thomas Cole
  • A Hollow Crown by Helen Hollick (finish it up)
  • Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman (I will get to this)
  • They Never Die Quietly by D.M. Annechino (I will get this book read)
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.

      Photobucket

21 comments:

bookmagic said...

I have the Devlin Diary but have not read yet. I've seen a few bloggers that are reading My Name is Memory but no reviews yet

Ann On and On... said...

I just finished a book titled...The Birth House. Good book!! I also finished reading The Help. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but kept overlooking this book. When I started I couldn't put it down.

Off to research your list.

Kathy Martin said...

You had a great week. I'm looking forward to similar weeks once my summer vacation starts. Happy reading!

Heather said...

oooo, I didn't know that Queen Latifah had a book. I love her! I'll have to look for it! Have a good week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am working on the Last Christian but do not have it finished yet. I want to look at your review but it will have to wait :)

Great reads again! Enjoy!

Jan von Harz said...

As always your reading list puts most of us to shame. I adored your review of the Devlin Diary and am ready to run out and pick it up today. I am also excited to read My Name is Memory and hope it arrives Tuesday as I get to hear Brashares speak this Thursday.

Have a great week.

Mash1195 said...

WOW..you had a good week. I wish I could read hal as many that you do. My list is here
CMash

Lydia said...

You had a fantastic week as well! Thanks for stopping by and I'm positive you will LOVE Saving CeeCee Honeycutt!

Nikki-ann said...

That's quite a few books! I've noticed that quite a few people have read The Devlin Diary in the past week or so, it seems like quite a popular book.

Enjoy your books and I hope you have a good week. Take care :)

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

My choices would be the Queen Latifah book and the new Allison Winn Scotch...for starters!

Happy reading, and thanks for visiting my blog.

jewelknits said...

I recall posting on my blog that you must read at least a book a day, and I was RIGHT!! Wow! Great reads and I truly love the details you put into your reviews!

dollycas aka Lori said...

I am always amazed by the number of books you read each week!!

dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

gautami tripathy said...

YOu did extremely well!

Mondays: Mailbox/Whereabouts

E.J. Stevens said...

I just finished The Last Track and enjoyed it. My review will be posting June 14th. :)

My What are you reading? is here.

Happy Monday. :)

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture said...

I've heard really good things about Saving CeeCee Honeycutt, hope you enjoy it!

My week:
http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1347

Violet said...

Looks like you've had an excellent week and have several fun books coming up! :)

My Monday post is here.

Elena said...

You're sure ambitious each week. Good luck with your reading and thanks for dropping in on my blog.

Kelly said...

Wow you read so much! :)

alitareads said...

I've heard nothing but good thing about Saving CeeCee Honeycut. I hope you enjoy it as well!

alitareads said...

I've heard nothing but good thing about Saving CeeCee Honeycut. I hope you enjoy it as well!

Collegiate Bookworm said...

Wow, you have such impressive lists each week! Saving CeeCee Honeycut sounds really interesting! Can't wait for your review!