My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 May 2010

The Sunday Salon 9 May


The Sunday Salon.com


Life: Happy Mother's Day to all you mums who are in parts of the world that celebrate Mother's Day today!

Family Update: My babies will be picking up their driving temps in a week (where did the years go?) Thankfully DH will be teaching them to drive. That will make 5 drivers (4 male) in my household. We are still researching and visiting college and university campuses, which are all beginning to look the same to me. There is a formal dinner DH and I must attend with Twin 1 and I have nothing remotely close to formal wear. Personally I feel dressed up in jeans, matching socks and a long sleeve tee-shirt. Time to have Terry go to Macy's with me. He does pick out the nicest of clothing. I detest shopping.

What I did on Saturday Night: Our almost former neighbours and dear friends are for the most part moved into their new apartment and we celebrated with or first of many to come movie nights.

Read and Reviewed: Surprisingly, this week went fairly well, even with the commotion. I managed to read and review 12 novels this week. I shall, as usual, list them all on Monday with links. Do not want to wait until Monday? They are all up and I love comments.

So what will I be reading? Considering it is Mother's Day I have no idea what is planned. I do want to start The Brothers of Gwynedd: The Legend of the First True Prince of Wales by Edith Pargeter

Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

Visit the The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Harvee - Book Dilettante said...

Happy Mom's Day and congrats on reading 11 novels. I barely made 3 1/2! Hope you visit my Sunday Salon

Nikki-ann said...

Enjoy Brothers of Gwynedd... I'd be interested to hear about that one as I live in Wales myself!

We celebrated Mother's Day here a bit back, but I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Kay said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Jennifer! Sounds like you had a great reading week.

Felicia S. said...

Happy Mom's Day!

It sounds like you had a wonderful week. Good luck with that many drivers in the house but I bet the twins are super excited.

I think I only made maybe 4 books this year.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Happy Mum's Day to you! Sounds like a busy day ahead.

I don't enjoy clothes shopping...handbags, though, now that's another story. For awhile, there, it was like an addiction, but I've pulled back...the budget and all.

Here's my salon:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-salon-happy-mothers-day.html

fredamans said...

Happy Mothers Day!

Steph said...

Happy mother's day! My oldest will be 16 soon, but she isn't interested in driving yet. I supposed I should enjoy the reprieve. :)

Tea said...

Happy Mother's Day to all. I enjoyed your Sunday Salon. Will have to read your SS regularly. I could never read 12 books in a week. That's really great.