My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

11 June 2010

Bloggiesta Ole! Begins


The three days of Bloggiesta Ole! begins today and ends on June 13th. Any type of blogger is welcome to participate.


Sign in here.
Follow @Bloggiesta on Twitter, and use the hashtag #bloggiesta to join the chatter.

I will use Twitter and write one follow-up post so I do not clutter up my blog or my readers feeds or in-box.
  • Clean up my side bars.
  • Clean up my blog.
  • Organise Goodreads and Library Thing
  • Organise my schedule and purchase a new planner.
  • I do not write posts in advance, only as I read the book, so hopefully I will be able to read more this weekend than usual (I can hope).
  • Visit more blogs, something I have not had much time for.
  • Enter contests. I rarely have time for such luxuries.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Good luck with your blogging goal Jennifer : )

Vicki said...

Great list! I hope you get everything done!

I really need to clean up Goodreads and Library Thing. I might if I have time.

JHS. said...

Hope you get through your entire list of projects. It looks way too ambitious for me! :-)

BTW, stop by and sign up to win a copy of “This One is Mine” by Maria Semple. Entries close midnight (Pacific time), June 15!

JHS
Colloquium

Mystee said...

Good luck..I hope that you're able to get a lot accomplished.

http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

Bobbie said...

I am with you on Good Reads and I don't even have my library thing up to date. I guess that will end up on my list also:)Good Luck this weekend!
http://tilwereadagain.blogspot.com/2010/06/bloggiesta-starting-line.html
Bobbie

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Goodreads and Library thing are on my list too!

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Fun list Jennifer! Thanks for joining the Bloggiesta!