My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 June 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 21 June




It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):
This week I am planning to read:
  • The Brothers of Gwynedd Part II by Edith Pargeter
  • Day For Night by Frederick Reiken
  • Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives by Josie Brown
  • Mr. Rosenblum Dreams In English by Natasha Solomons
  • Denial by Jessica Sterns
  • A Cottage By The Sea by Ciji Ware
  • The Evolution of Shadows by Jason Quinn Malott
  • Short Circus by Stephen V. Masse
  • Unbound by Dean King
  • The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
  • Dangerous Desires by Dee Davis
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.

      Photobucket

22 comments:

Esme said...

I am impressed. You accomplished a lot of reading this past week. I am always amazed that there are so many books out there that I have not heard of.

Becky (Page Turners) said...

I nearly purchased The Secret Life of Husbands and Wives the other day but didn't. Ill look forward to your review

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Abbeville has been on my shelf waiting for me for an embarrassing amount of time. I really need to get to it and hope you found it - and the other reads enjoyable this week!

Kristen said...

Looks like some fun summer reads you have there. Enjoy!

Heidi V said...

You have an exciting week ahead I hope you enjoy them!

Jan von Harz said...

Another fantastic week. So many books. You amaze me with the amount you are able to accomplish. Have a wonderful week.

Erotic Horizon said...

Abbeville has also been on one of my list to read as well - Glad to see it here..

Some of those are new to me but I am going to have a browse and see if anything sounds good..

Happy reading week...

E.h>

Teddyree said...

You always have such a fantastic, diverse line-up of books. I've been meaning to start on Helen Hollick's, hope you enjoyed it.
Happy reading this week :-)

Kelly said...

I'm so envious of how much you read per week, you are a reading machine!! Enjoy your books next week :D

Lydia said...

You so did not slack this week! Check out that impressive list.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Lydia said...

You had a fantastic week! Hope this one is just as great.

Stephanie said...

All these titles are new to me. Every time I visit your site, I am WOWed by how many books you read each week. :-) You rock!

Sarah said...

Can't wait to read your reviews! I haven't heard of some of the books you have lined up to read this week. I am sure you will love them!

Have a great week!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I see several on your list that appeal to me...Cottage by the Sea is one I'm wanting...plus, Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives intrigues me.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Again an impressive week! You do really have a great "summer" list there---enjoy :)

Natalie W said...

Wow! You've got quite the list. Wish I could read that many in a week. Hope this week will be just as good for you.
Natalie :0)

Nora said...

Wow! How on earth do you manage to read so many books in a week?!! I'm amazed! Thanks for stopping by my blog btw :)
Am now a follower :)

alitareads said...

Congrats on another great week! Happy reading :)

dollycas aka Lori said...

I loved The Island!! You always have such interesting book and my wish list grows whenever I visit your blog!:)

Dollycas

Here's my week and enter my contest if you get the chance. http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Zia said...

I've seen The Secrets of Newberry around the blogs the last couple of days and I must say it sounds like a great read. I enjoyed your review of it also.

Christina T said...

I hope to read an Elin Hilderbrand novel this summer. They all sound so good. I enjoyed your review of Summer at Tiffany's. Very interesting!

I hope you have a great week!

The1stdaughter said...

Wow! Another amazing week for you. I'm really interested in seeing your thoughts on The Island, it sounds pretty good. Have a fabulous reading week!