My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

07 June 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? 7 June 2010




It's Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

Last week was a very slow week for me.

I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):
This week I am planning to read:
  • Full Moon At Noontide by Ann Putnam
  • The Art of Devotion by Samantha Bruce-Benjamin
  • The Love Ceiling by Jean Davis Okimoto
  • The Six-Liter Club by Harry Kraus
  • Conflicts With Interest by Michael Ruddy
  • A Cottage By The Sea by Ciji Ware
  • The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock
  • The Weight of Shadows by Alison Strobel
  • Three Wishes by Carey Goldberg, Beth Jones, and Pamela Ferdinand
  • Summer At Tiffany by Majorie Hart
  • Amanda Memories by Dr. Joel R. Gecht
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.

      Photobucket

8 comments:

Lynne said...

I read Three Wishes! I loved it! Well I gave it a 4.5 out of 5, so I liked it a lot.

I've never seen you read so few books Jennifer. What's wrong with you. Ha ha. I'm kidding. You always amaze me with how much you read.

Have a good week.

Lynne's Book Reviews

Samantha said...

Great book reviews, thanks! This is the first time I've heard of a lot of these books and I'm looking forward to checking them out. :) Have a great week!

The1stdaughter said...

I really want to read your review of The One That I Want, but I'm reading it next week! So, I'll have to come back after I have my review together and see what you thought!

Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

Cat said...

Usually something on your to read list I can add to my TBR. Been reading good things about Summer at Tiffany.

Happy reading!

Kathy Martin said...

Eight books is a slow week? Wow! I haven't heard of any of the books on your list. I guess I spend to much time reading YAs and paranormals. My Monday post is here. Happy reading!

Nikki-ann said...

That many books is a slow week? Blimey! I don't get through that many in a month! :D Happy reading, I hope you're enjoying them!

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

I love love love that you *still* read 8 books, and that was a slow week!

I've heard great things about The Confessions of Catherine de Medici, it's on my list as well.

Have a great week :)

jewelknits said...

You are truly a reading diva! My good weeks only equal about a fourth of your bad week! LOL!

Now I'm off to read your reviews!

My Monday: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-june-7.html