My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 June 2010

The Sunday Salon 13 June 2010


The Sunday Salon.com


Life: I cannot believe how busy June has been. My summers are usually hectic but so far life has been moving at a faster clip than usual. I can hardly believe we are almost half way through June! Time is flying by. I am contemplating switching to WP, however I lack the computer knowledge to make this transition on my own, so I would appreciate any and all advise.

Family Update: The family is busy but quite well. We had another banquet to attend, unfortunately this one was uncomfortably hot and about 90 minutes too long. All three teens have busy and naturally completely different schedules making juggling the cars around interesting to say the least. I cannot complain that my life is dull.

Saturday Night: Only one of the three teens was around so we chose to watch a movie rather late, but we had a delightfully good time so it was worth the loss of sleep. Sometimes it is nice to have one on one time with my teens.

Read and Reviewed: It was another slow week for me. This past week I read and reviewed 10 books, wrote 1 guest review and had 1 guest author post. I need to shift my routine around again to accommodate the hectic summer schedule, so far I am not doing so well. I will work on that some today. I shall, as usual, list all the reviews I read this past week on Monday with links. Do not want to wait until Monday? They are all up and as usual I love comments.

So what will I be reading? I am currently reading A Hollow Crown by Helen Hollick. Check back for reviews.

Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

Visit the The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

4 comments:

CanCan said...

I have big blogging plans this summer while school is out! We will see what the reality is.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds like a busy week, and again, I have to laugh at your "slow" week of 10 books!

I'm pitiful when it comes to giving in to distractions.

This summer will be challenging for me, as I'm exploring activities for my seven-year-old grandson. I'm thinking the library's summer reading program would be one of them.

Here's my salon:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/06/sunday-salon-june-13.html

Candy and Cake said...

I know what you mean! Summer is flying by! Have a good one! :)

Candace

Suzanne said...

I can't believe that June is half way over! And slow?! Well I am totally impressed that you read 10 books with all that's going on in your life!

Have a great week!